Indian Men’s cricket team is scheduled to tour Australia in November this year.
India will play 3 ODIs, 3 T20s and 4 Tests on their tour to Australia. India famously won the Test Series last time they toured Australia in 2018. It is going to be a very exciting series for Indian cricket fans.
Given that COVID-19 pandemic is still surging on, the whole tour will follow bio-secure bubble protocols.
Here is the proposed itinerary by Cricket Australia:
- Nov. 27: First ODI (Sydney)
- Nov. 29: Second ODI (Sydney)
- Dec. 2: Third ODI (Canberra)
- Dec. 4: First T20I (Canberra)
- Dec. 6: Second T20I (Sydney)
- Dec. 8: Third T20I (Sydney)
Test Series (Border-Gavaskar Trophy):
- Dec. 17-21: First Test – D/N (Adelaide)
- Dec. 26-30: Second Test (Melbourne)
- Jan. 7-11: Third Test (Sydney)
- Jan. 15-19: Fourth Test (Brisbane)